Old 01-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Dewitt

Default Deflasking rupiculous Laelia

On 31 Mar 2003 16:42:27 -0700, (Aaron Hicks) wrote:

It can be. Back in December, we shot some pics for the website on
how to de-flask seedlings using (ta-dah!) L. alvaroana. See:

http://members.cox.net/ahicks51/osp/...1/tubes_1.html

Cool. I had seen the pics but didn't realize they were L. alvaroana.
Into sphagnum they will go. They'll be inside under lights with good
air movement, so I'll be able to control the moisture easily enough.

The tubes you've been offering on ebay are great for hobby growers.
Even a small flask has way too many seedlings for me.

deg