Old 20-07-2007, 04:38 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Philip Semanchuk Philip Semanchuk is offline

Default Where can I see a Paw-Paw?

Hi all,
I have a tree in my back yard that I suspect is a Paw-Paw (Asimina
triloba). I've looked at photos and keys online but I'm not confident of
my identification. It would really help to see one in person. I emailed
the UNC Botanical Garden & Duke Gardens to ask if they have specimens
but got no reply. I'm sure there must be some around in some public
place that I can look at; can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
--
Philip Semanchuk
email: first name @ last name.com