Old 20-07-2007, 05:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Gardener[_2_] Gardener[_2_] is offline

Default Today's pickins ;)

I like my green tomatoes fryed CRISP!

Slice thin, flour and fry in vegeatable oil -- salt in the pan...fry to a
medium brown! MMMMMMMM!

I wish I had some of your green tomatoes...I can make a meal on them!

Lisa - IN
(Kylie's Garden - lovemyskincare.com)

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
Just returned from the vegetable garden, decided to go tame some of the
tomato bushes by tying them to their cages and poles. Came back with bags
full of them.

Found a couple of green branches that broke off with green tomatoes on
them. What to do? Fry them? I never tried frying green tomatoes or any
tomatoes before, would appreciate a recipe .

Mariana
NJ