Old 20-07-2007, 03:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Advice request: Will my potato vine recover?

philip64 wrote:

Thank you. That's very helpful. As soon as it stops raining I will go in
search of stolons and see what I can recover. I've already given the
plants some plant food, but the weather has been so wet, I doubt if it
needs any more water!

I am still hoping for a recovery of the old plant, but most of the leaves
are now shrivelled up or black. I guess I won't know until spring if there
is still some life in the roots.

are you sure the damage was caused by digging? if there's been too much
water, that could be a factor also.........