Old 20-07-2007, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
James James is offline

Default Give it up Sherwin

On Jul 20, 2:11 am, sherwindu wrote:
James wrote:
You can't teach pigs to sing PLUS it bothers the pigs.

Arm chair organic gardeners seems to be the only ones arguing with you.

You are probably right. These folks consider organics as a type of religion,
and people like me are dammed to hell.

Sherwin

Editorial response by Jim Hendrix included "I am also involved with a
large-scale organic farm and dairy-feeding operation in which we grow
grain and alfalfa to produce organic milk."

But the only thing the airheads picked up was he's a republican. No
comments on the contents. At least a bible thumper can quote the
bible. Those here can only argue their point by name-calling.

Quoted by Jim Hendrix and really applies to the research in question.
'Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a
thousand miles from the corn field.' Dwight D. Eisenhower