Old 20-07-2007, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Camoumile lawn

On 13 Jul, 08:36, Sacha wrote:
If it's possible, Dave could try putting squares of chamomile and perhaps
other herbs, in among paving stones on a terrace. Just leave gaps in the
paving in a random fashion and then plant them up. That works very well and
smells delicious as you brush against them.

That's exactly what we did on our shed roof, which incidentally can be
walked on, we have picnic there, sunbath there and is a den for the
kids. We've also made the shed, and this could hold a double bed. It's
large. So before you tell me that I did not reply exactly to the
poster's query, just find out what I have and then criticise me. It is
perhaps not a 'path' used on a daily basis, but nontheless, it's a
camomile 'patch', with herbs and grasses.