Old 20-07-2007, 06:38 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Fiter Wins Over man....

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bummer!

May the replacement work. Any chance to put in a liner? Or an in-
ground veggie filter?

The ground here is 50% rocks, and digging is a real chore. Plus, it's pretty
late in the season to try to get a veggie filter here going. All the stores
around here are just about out of pond plants anyway.

I need to tear it down, and see what exactly happened anyway.

Since I lost about 1/3rd of the pond water yesterday, topping it off cleared
it up a little more temporarily.

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)