Old 21-07-2007, 03:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
RichToyBox RichToyBox is offline

Default Photos of my Turtle Island (RES in a koi pond)

"Ajo Clowder" wrote in message

Gabrielle in hot southern Arizona

Where in hot southern Arizona? I am in gol' dang hot Tempe and am
looking for local pond support groups.

Chip

I'm even further south, down in Ajo (on the road to Rocky Point). It was
117F on the 4th of July.
Gabrielle

It has been nigh on 60 years ago that I lived down in that neighborhood. We
lived in Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, close to Lukeville. Had to go
to Ajo for groceries. The mine was running full tilt at that time. I have
heard that it has since closed.