Old 21-07-2007, 08:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default idea for madgardener

she can get to usenet thru google.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...topics?lnk=rgh
or just type in google "rec.gardens google groups"

she has to sign in is all... Ingrid

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:33:30 GMT, Travis
wrote:

thistletoes wrote:
I came into the conversation a bit late, but what I think I hear is
that madgardener may lose the Internet connection. If he lives close
enough to a town with a library that offers use of PCs with Internet
connection, maybe that would help a little. Inconvenient but better
than nothing. A friend of mine used to do her marketing and then
stop at the library to check her email, and send replies, etc while
her Internet connection was down for a few months. Just a thought.
Perhaps you are already doing that.
Deb :-)

Maddie is using the library computer but has no USENET access.