Old 21-07-2007, 08:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default First bloom Phal. violacea

Ain't success grand? Congrats! Can you post a picture at abpo?

Diana

"Nancy G." wrote in message
ups.com...
I have my first bloom from a flask of phal. violacea "Boden's Blue x
Orchidview "Gulfstream Blue" JC/AOS I bought January 2006.

I absolutely cannot believe the fragrance. I can taste the fireballs
when I smell it, concentrated cinnamon. T's eyes bugged out when he
first smelled it. Not what he expected.

The one with a bloom has 2 buds and ne of the sibs is developing a
spike.

Nancy