Old 21-07-2007, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith & Jennie Allchin Keith & Jennie Allchin is offline

Default Introducing myself

Hello all.

Having just subscribed to the newsgroup I thought I would introduce myself.

I live in a suburb of Sheffield, on the eastern slopes of the Pennines at
about 650 feet. I have a small to medium-sized garden and grow mainly
flowers and shrubs. Much of the garden is in partial shade.

This year I am experimenting with an Earthbox, and have just ordered a
greenhouse. So far I have managed with just a home-made coldframe.

Expect questions on greenhouse gardening in the near future!

Keith