Old 21-07-2007, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Grass carp

On 21/7/07 19:39, in article , "BoyPete"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
Someone has suggested grass carp for the duckweed problem on one of
our ponds. But the general impression I get from the little I read
is that they grow to enormous sizes, are lake fish and are banned in
US because they devastate lake vegetation. Does anyone here have any
experience of these in UK and ponds, not lakes?

Pop in here sacha..........
http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/forum/index.php

and ask. Very clever folk.
HTH

I will and thank you. As long as I don't have to sign up to anything!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk