Old 23-07-2007, 05:46 AM posted to alt.home.repair, rec.gardens
Tony Tung Tony Tung is offline

Default Solar landscape lights

A couple years ago, we installed solar landscape lights. Thanks to a
fortuitous geographic location, they work relatively well (i.e., they
light up well past midnight). My problem is that they're too fragile. I
have them installed along the walkway and along the driveway, and about
half of them have been broken in half by a opening car door or a misstep.

I'm looking for a durable set of lights that don't have any cheap plastic
connectors between the post and the light. Anyone have a product to
recommend?

Thanks!
Tony