Old 01-04-2003, 06:44 AM
~ jan

Default i spoke too soon:

Add this to my sins, heard my first frog the other day in the neighbor's
pond and tonight one in my lily pond. Yes! Spring is here. Guess that 80
degree day on Sunday woke them up.... not to despair DKat we're suppose to
cool down the rest of the week 30/50s. ( ~ jan

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:12:59 GMT, "DKat" wrote:

(where's my voodoo doll and stick pins...) what color is you hair jan?????

"~ jan" wrote in message
.. .
you may or may not believe it, but there is snow in shafter. and it's
sticking! sheesh! wednesday it was 82ºF
now i gotta go take a pic of the pond with a rim of snow around it.
mad

Oh man, bummer. We're 68.4 right now, gorgeous out, I'm only in long

enough
to drink my smoothie, before I head back out. I'm leaving the screening on
the koi ponds till next weekend as they say we're going to dip down again
next week to 30s lows, 50s highs. Being on the north side of the house I
lose a lot of heat gain if the filter and waterfall are running. Water is
clear with the just using filtration in winter mode, and of course I'm not
feeding the fish. I did have to remove a corner of the screen today where
the marsh marigold was, the buds started blooming and getting smished
against the screen. ~ jan

Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?

Shouldn't it be pronounced ten one? We don't call 21 two one, 20 is

twenty,
21 is twenty one, so 11 should be ten one. ;o)

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a