Old 23-07-2007, 06:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
Michael Gorelick Michael  Gorelick is offline

Default Indoor Cultivation of Digitalis

Hello,

I was browsing around the internet trying to find a good plant to have
in my new apartment and I came across the Digitalis (Foxglove) and
thought I found a winner. I was wondering if anyone had tried
planting one of these indoors and what it's temperature requirements
are. Also, what kind of watering regiment am I looking at and how
much time does it normally take to go from seeds to those beautiful
flowers.

Thanks for the help!
-Michael G