Old 24-07-2007, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mehrdad ghassempoory mehrdad ghassempoory is offline

Default NEED HELP : What kind of lawn mower ?

steve auvache wrote:
In article , mehrdad
ghassempoory writes
My electric hover mower has packed up. I want to buy a new mower.

Any guidance on this or any other relevant issues that you
think I have not addressed will be most welcome.

My personal opinion is that would dig it over and plant some vegetables.

I had a talk with the management suggesting something similar,
I don't dare to do it again! I just wanted to know which one
is better: A mower with wheels or a hover mower.

Have you considered a battery powered mover? I recall my father owned
and operated one successfully 40 years ago and both battery and motor
technologies have come on a pace since them. Nice candidate for solar
charging too being as it does mostly sitting in the shed, even in high
summer.