Old 24-07-2007, 05:42 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Best paint for deck by pond?

Phyllis and I painted our deck with a Home Depot Behr deck paint five
or so years ago. The paint was to last 3-5 years. It has,
basically. We will repaint this year. We have found a HD paint with
a 10 year deck guarantee and 25 years on vertical walls. We have used
solid colors as they protect the wood better.

Ten years seems good to us! Has anyone suggestions or comments about
these or other stains?

Jim