Old 24-07-2007, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings Les Hemmings is offline

Default **** Rabbits

Jeanne Stockdale wrote:
For the second time in less than a month, I have planted out some 20
cabbages and carefully netted over and around them but the rabbits
have had the lot. Add to that the problems with the weather, and our
veg patch is looking very sorry.

Air rifle at dawn? They really are very tasty you know! Rabbit is one of
the leanest, nicest flavoured meats I know of.

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them. I should care what they
think?"...Valerie Emmanuel

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA