Old 24-07-2007, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Sangster Dave Sangster is offline

Default The Hissing of Camomile Lawns

Crikey, chaps, little did I think that my first, timid posting on this my
first newsgroup would unleash such a spat! It does seem to have a ritualised
quality to it , what up here in Scotland we call "flyting", but it has taken
me aback. I thought gardeners would be peaceful, equable sorts... I do feel
I must say I welcomed all replies - I am experimenting with camomile in the
dark, as t'were, because I know no-one who grows it, and my gardening
friends think I am quite insane, given the finicky labour entailed. I will
add, at some risk, and pace Sacha, that snoozing on the roof of LaPuce's
shed sounds OK to me, Peace to all, Dave