Old 24-07-2007, 09:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Water worms? Any concern?

"k" wrote in message
ups.com...
To me this is the neatest part of ponding.
(Yes, I know some people think I need professional
help....)

Well, we have all sorts of criiters here.. Praying mantis (and was saw a
huge number of babies last year), res crayfish, salamanders, flame
salamanders, frogs (we had a huge one out there right now), the occasional
relocation bound Bill, box turtles, Dragonflies, you name it. Always
something interesting to watch going out there.
--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)