Old 24-11-2002, 06:22 AM
Jeff Springer

Default John Deere

When I start out using the mower it seems ok then it looses full power after
30 minutes or so. Then it goes back to full power. It comes and goes during
use. Is there disks that can be changed on the drive, that what it appears
to be on the side of the transmission.

Jeff

"nil" wrote in message
news
if you can rule out the belt and linkages to the trans then it is probably
internal. before you go and rip the thing apart try changing the fluid, if
it is low or contaminated it can effect the performance. If you change the
oil and know for sure the belt and linkages are not the problem and the
unit
still has low or no power (or loses power as it gets warm) then the pump

may
be damaged, at that point I would take it to a pro and have it check.