Old 25-07-2007, 05:46 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Iris.. questions...

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message

Mine finished blooming about a month ago. I just went out to look, and the
seed pods are still green and pliable. The actual seeds won't be available
until the pod dries and pops open. I think your purple poop might be from
some other source. Also, if memory serves (and these days that is
questionable) I believe the seeds are black.

I'll just ignore them and split them, I think. Mine bloomed like 2 months
ago already. They were the early bloomers this year.

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)