Old 25-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Daisy Black Daisy Black is offline
Registered User

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Phillips View Post
Hello all,

What is the best way of stopping cats sh*tting in my garden? I've tried the
chemical type stuff from garden centres, doesn't seem to have done the job.
I'm looking at these ultrasonic devices, are any of them worth the money?
I'm not quite ready to go down the airgun route yet!

Cheers,
R.
I've found some good value for money cat repellers on this website. My dad had an awful problem with cats using their gardens as a toilet and so i got him one of these just to stop him complaining. But it worked and he hasn't seen anything since. I was a bit cynical to start with but my dad swears by them now and recommends it to everyone.
The link is www.primrose-london.co.uk/cat_repeller.php if your interested