Old 25-07-2007, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default **** Rabbits

Alan Holmes wrote:
"Les Hemmings" wrote in message
Jeanne Stockdale wrote:
For the second time in less than a month, I have planted out some 20
cabbages and carefully netted over and around them but the rabbits
have had the lot. Add to that the problems with the weather, and our
veg patch is looking very sorry.

Air rifle at dawn? They really are very tasty you know! Rabbit is one of
the leanest, nicest flavoured meats I know of.

I'll second that!

I agree, however it is impossible to protect your crops that way. The
b*ggers breed faster than you can shoot them.