Old 25-07-2007, 11:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Trying to figure out what this plant is...

[flup set to a.h.l.g.]

John McGaw said:

Patrick wrote:
When I bought my home last year, there was a huge pink blossoming...
thing... in the front yard. My wife loves it, and wants more of them.
Every landscaper who has seen it is confused what it could be...

Anyone know a pictoral website for shrubs and bushes in the NY area
where I could possibly find this beast's name?

Post a picture.

No. Put the pic on the web, and link to it here. This isn't a binary group,
thanks.

Tell us where this plant is growing (it makes a huge
difference whether it is Honolulu or Fairbanks, Miami or Minneapolis).

Did you read the /entire/ OP?

--

Eggs

-Two cows standing next to each other in a field, Daisy says to Dolly "I
was artificially inseminated this morning."
"I don't believe you," said Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaimed Daisy.