Old 26-07-2007, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Kay Lancaster Kay Lancaster is offline

Default Jerusalem Artichokes

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:35:40 -0700, Eigenvector wrote:
Anyone ever grow them in your gardens? Are they easy to grow, difficult,
attract bugs, or take up lots of room? It was my understanding that they
have large root structures, so they might suck up space in the dirt.

They're sunflowers, and easy to grow. So easy I'd suggest you treat them
like mint or lily of the valley and find them a very controlled spot to grow in.