Old 27-07-2007, 03:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
beecrofter beecrofter is offline

Default Chipper / Shredders

On Jul 26, 7:35 pm, Mak wrote:
Hello all,

Well, Fall is coming and I want to be sure I wont get caught in
between huge mountain of leaves in my yard. I have about 1 acre of
land here in Arkansas with about maybe 10 to 15 trees on the back of
this land. I'm thinking of buying a chipper shredder (I'm outdoors fan
so I will have no problem chipping and shredding as long as that yard
is looking organized and clean. I've been researching, doing the
homework and I found out the following chippers, the PATRIOT CSV
3060 , the YARDBEAST 1020RX , and some in ebay, used, such as TROY
BILT AND BEARCAT 70080. Well the thing is, should I buy New or Used?
and what brand should I pick? I like the Yardbeast and Bearcat in
particular because of the nice colors, but I've heard a lot of good
things of the others one as well. Please help!.

The mackissics hold up well
Downside to any is yoy gotta pick the leaves up
Of course you could just mow the leaves.