Old 27-07-2007, 09:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
John Vanini John Vanini is offline

Default Horseradish leaves

Thanks James,

Just one question - could you eat a lot more and, if you drop down dead,
email me again (LOL)?

Only kidding, James! Honestly!

I'm very grateful for your reply. There's a great deal of correspondence, on
the Internet, concerning horseradish leaves, but I am never sure how true
these letters are.

Thanks, my friend! I shall tentatively try the odd one or two.

John

"James" wrote in message
ups.com...

I've eaten one young leaf in the garden several times. Also had young
leaves including stems cooked with white rice. If they are poison I
guess I didn't eat enough.