Old 27-07-2007, 02:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Scrub Jay

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

Excellent, thank you. I hope you don't mind but I save most of your
pictures and look through them from time to time, for pure enjoyment. If
you don't want me to keep your pictures please say so.

Thank you Mary, and I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't save them.
That's flattering.

I know that many of his pictures are major features on _my_ desktop
wallpapers!
So are Marutchi's :-) I just don't try to sell them or represent them as
my own or anything rude like that.

My wallpaper collection is now close to 2,000 jpegs and I have my
desktop set up on a rotation. The pictures change once per minute so I
can enjoy my collection on an ongoing basis.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.