Old 27-07-2007, 07:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.birds,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Scrub Jay

Attached Thumbnails
Scrub Jay-scrub-jay.jpg
Old 27-07-2007, 09:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Padraig" wrote in message

It looks as though you were some way from the subject yet it's still pin
sharp.

How DO you do it?

Excellent, thank you. I hope you don't mind but I save most of your pictures
and look through them from time to time, for pure enjoyment. If you don't
want me to keep your pictures please say so.

Mary

Old 27-07-2007, 01:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

Excellent, thank you. I hope you don't mind but I save most of your
pictures and look through them from time to time, for pure enjoyment. If
you don't want me to keep your pictures please say so.

Thank you Mary, and I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't save them.
That's flattering.
--
Paddy's Pig

Old 27-07-2007, 02:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

Excellent, thank you. I hope you don't mind but I save most of your
pictures and look through them from time to time, for pure enjoyment. If
you don't want me to keep your pictures please say so.

Thank you Mary, and I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't save them.
That's flattering.

I know that many of his pictures are major features on _my_ desktop
wallpapers!
So are Marutchi's :-) I just don't try to sell them or represent them as
my own or anything rude like that.

My wallpaper collection is now close to 2,000 jpegs and I have my
desktop set up on a rotation. The pictures change once per minute so I
can enjoy my collection on an ongoing basis.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 27-07-2007, 03:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Omelet" wrote in message
news

My wallpaper collection is now close to 2,000 jpegs and I have my
desktop set up on a rotation. The pictures change once per minute so I
can enjoy my collection on an ongoing basis.

You WATCH your desktop???

Blimey, Life's too short :-)

Mary

Old 27-07-2007, 05:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news

My wallpaper collection is now close to 2,000 jpegs and I have my
desktop set up on a rotation. The pictures change once per minute so I
can enjoy my collection on an ongoing basis.

You WATCH your desktop???

Blimey, Life's too short :-)

Mary

lol No, not exactly. :-)
I just get glimpses of the pics between reading mail and usenet frames.

Kinda like "background music"...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 27-07-2007, 05:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Basketweaver" wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Omelet" wrote in message
news

My wallpaper collection is now close to 2,000 jpegs and I have my
desktop set up on a rotation. The pictures change once per minute so I
can enjoy my collection on an ongoing basis.

You WATCH your desktop???

Blimey, Life's too short :-)

Mary

lol Sometimes I watch mine, but only in short stretches. The photos
I've saved from ABPO are just too great not to enjoy.

Agreed! :-)

When it switches to screensaver mode and I have I-tunes running, the
pics fade in and out about every 5 seconds so that can be pleasant for
short watching during a meal with the music.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 28-07-2007, 12:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.birds,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Nice picture Pat.