Old 28-07-2007, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Marco Schwarz Marco Schwarz is offline

Default Introducing myself..

Hi..

Well I'm Marco from Germany who loves to lurk here..

Have posted three times now without any reply..

Then I wondered why - and finally identified three main
categories of possible reasons..:

1: I didn't introduce myself - a shame I know but quasi
nonreversible..
2: This is a UKLG group, a refuge where UK_Located_Gardeners
are exclusively talking to other UK_Located_Gardeners..
3: I made a mistake outing myself to be a Marco..

A few decades ago my grandmother - she was an earthbound
country girl - taught me how to manage a fruit and
vegetable garden and how to keep and multiply companion
animals like ducks, geese, goats, hens..

Well today I'm exactly a 40+ years old man..!

Some years ago we moved to a house with 2 main
conservatories. The house is close to a(n) former/ancient
wineyard, at the sunny hills and I love the view over the
dell..

Here's a heavy clay soil and here I dicovered the flowers
(roses, geraniums, busy lizzie, lilies, others)..

BTW: For 41 1/2 years now I'm a fish and invertebrates crazy
aquarium fan and summer ponder..

That's quasi all about me..!

HTH..
--