Old 29-07-2007, 12:29 AM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible,sci.agriculture.fruit,sci.bio.botany
Jack Campin - bogus address Jack Campin - bogus address is offline

Default Fruit-flavored air-fresheners smell good. Ripe *actual* fruits smell bad.

I've used many of those fruit-flavored air-fresheners. They smell like
paradise. Bananas, mangoes, peaches, strawberry, etc. All those air-
fresheners with fruity-fragrance are just wonderful.

This further increases my confusion and frustration over why ripe
*actual* fruits [excluding apples, pears, honeydew, and canteloupes]
stink so badly -- especially when canned.

You could have Alzheimer's, schizophrenia or a brain tumour, all of
which can cause distorted perceptions of smell.