Old 28-07-2007, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
WaltA WaltA is offline

Default Bee Orchid

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:30:34 -0700, Des Higgins
wrote:

On Jul 27, 3:44 am, (WaltA) wrote:
I promised to post some images of my "other" orchid
but this may appear in a different thread from my original Bee Orchid
post due to the elapsed time and needing to re-enter by hand !
Finally found them lurking in a corner of the archive on disc

http://www.freewebs.com/waltsretreat/PlantID/other.htm

Common Spotted, or Pyramidal ???

Definitely Spotted/Dactylorrhiza and not the latter.
Pyramidal orchid gets its name from the small neat pyramids of pink
bright
pink flowers.

Thanks Des, yes all sorted now.

Thanks everyone.