Old 01-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Aaron Hicks

Default Deflasking rupiculous Laelia

"Reka" spaketh thusly:

Aaron, my compliments on very clear, practical instructions. Good going!

My WYSIWYG web-slinging program (NetObjects Fusion- have pity on
me) doesn't "get me" what I see. So that's why there are weird things like
the link to the next page between photos and other stuff.

Plus, I share your opinions on rat dogs; I can barely understand someone
wanting to own one, but the idea of propagating them reaches beyond my
range of comprehension. I would never do anything to hurt one, however.

I once rescued a dachshund on a busy street one day in August here
in the Phoenix area, a story I shall relate to the Teeming Millions
someday that r.g.o. gets really, really slow. I was able to find the
owner, who gushed wish praise for my actions. All I could think was, "You
managed to lose a dachshund?" It had run away from them at the vet clinic.
How in the *world* can you get outrun by a dachshund hopped up on
barbituates?

The world continues to confuse me.

-AJHicks
Chandler, AZ

E-mail address in the header doesn't work. Sorry.