Old 31-07-2007, 12:43 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mitch Mitch is offline

Default Something similar to Black-Eye Susans?

What colors are you actually looking for.

I wouldn't mind some purples.

And, by 'similar to', are you
wanting "daisy" shaped flowers?

Actually, I meant I like the way Susans stay in their clusters. I
have a couple runners, but for the most part they stay together.
I don't want something that scatters all over.

Is there a reason that
Rudbeckia or Echinacea won't suit your needs?

Well, my friend has some reclaimed prairie with lots of Echinacea, and
it's already spent...just brown seed heads.

You gave me plenty to Google. Thanks!