Old 31-07-2007, 12:46 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mitch Mitch is offline

Default Day lilies aren't blooming.

Are the unopened buds falling off of the stalks? They just may be slow. =)

No, the buds seem firm and "healthy" looking.
The foliage is also healthy looking.

How deep below the soil line were they planted?

They were put in as plants, not bulbs.

How much mulch on top of
that.

About 3".

What's their feeding schedule?

Whatever nature gives them.

I doubt it's from lack of water. Have they received any water, in the last
month?

Oh, yeah. I'm in NW Illinois. We had some major long, heavy rains.
I think someone said that 2 weeks ago we got 5" in 3 days.

The soil is very well-drained, by the way.