Old 30-07-2007, 08:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Nasty Virus?

Ouch. But if this is the first time it's done this, could it be that all the
scale treatment did it? Hey, before chucking it, spend the $5 and have it
tested by Critter Creek. Menawhile, isolate it.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
C. Pretty Lass.
I am so sad, I have to trash this one. It was always a struggling
artist, got scale, was treated.
I had divided this one a couple of years ago but this is the first time I
have a flower like this???
Just posting for those that have never seen this.
Cheers Wendy