Old 01-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Shiva

Default SNOW!

Jane wrote:

Thanks Shiva [...] but I think they'll
be really disturbed by the cold. If only it had just snowed and stayed
35ish....My 35 ft. star magnolia was just about half opened with fragrant
white blossoms and now they look like twisted wads of brown paper

toweling.
whaaaaaa!

I am so sorry. I hope it will resume blooming once it warms up. I remember
how changable and bitter, bitter cold March and early April could be in
MD. No fun when things have started to bloom.

Did you have more serious rain there? I watched the weather channel
predictions. Seems like a good year to become a rice farmer there Hmmm

Yes, that's about right. G But where we are all the excess water runs
off. There are those who have built in the flood plane, but I was careful
not to buy one of those places. We have a mall that is underwater every
other year or so due to stupid and greedy developers and an indifferent
city council.

Have you planted your pretty new blues? I want to
see!!!!!

Everybody is in the ground, and I want you to see too, but I still have to
decide on which digital camera to get--then round up the funds to get one.
Then I'll be so happy to share you might regret asking! G