Old 01-08-2007, 04:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Darren Garrison Darren Garrison is offline

Default Plant ID wanted-- little information

On 1 Aug 2007 02:42:04 GMT, Kay Lancaster wrote:

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison...p/MVC-008S.JPG

Reminds me of one of the Bulbophyllum orchids.

You did have the proper import permits for this, right?
And your friend had the export permits?

No. Should I need them? For a houseplant? Didn't have them for the Ginkgo,
Yuzu, or Persimmon seeds he sent either. Or one other Japanese plant he sent, I
think he called it "kudzu"? I didn't need those, so I just sprinkled them
around in the woods.