Old 01-08-2007, 12:59 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
dgk dgk is offline

Default Lawnmowers with recycling

On 31 Jul 2007 23:04:42 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"John G Evans" wrote:
I would be grateful for help on the selection of mowers which recycle the
cuttings. Recommendations on make, choice of drive (petrol or electric)
and advice on what to avoid would be most welcome. Thank you.
J. G. Evans,
Derbyshire.

Can't help with brand names or models, but gasoline powered is a must for
blade speed when mulching.

My little electric mower is supposed to be a mulching one. I suppose
it really was just too cheap to include a bag. It seems to do an ok
job mulching but maybe the pieces are too big?

The OP should really give some idea of the size of the area to be
mowed. My little yard doesn't need more than a small electric mower.