Old 01-08-2007, 04:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default Bush Administration Threatens to Veto Bipartisan Food and Farm Legislation

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:09:49 -0400, William Wagner
wrote:

Heaven brings forth individuals in it's own way. Chinese Philo...

Very easy to write but it sort of explains how I got here now whatever
wherever that is. Not trying to be cute.

Bill whose belief system sort of helps dealing with change. That may
change too depending on circumstance.

The way things are.

Come back to line one as a personal refuge.

PS Find your own way or be enslaved by someone else. Courtesy William
Blake.

Meanwhile our garden is OK and gives great joy.

Thank you Bill. These words had an effect upon me that I can't quite
explain. I *felt* them and they "caused" something. Something I
haven't felt for a long time.

Been in my head for several hours now. There is peace and acceptance
in those words, and a relinquishing of control? A sense that all is as
it should be?

I don't understand, yet I feel them to be true.

Your whole post centered me or something.

The sun has just set and the magical hour is upon us. Back to the
garden I now go. I feel ok about things at the moment.

Charlie....seeking to find my own way

On a more serious note and I do watch Yahoo Serious.

http://www.csmngt.com/laughter_the_best_medicine.htm

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade