Old 01-08-2007, 06:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Amos Nomore Amos Nomore is offline

Default Hybrid African Impatiens - JungleJewel.JPG (1/1) - attached files (1/1)

In article ,
Ergonaut wrote:

I would love to see pics of everyone's psychedelic gardens!

Here's one of my Brugmansias, and that's a Hawaiian Baby Woodrose vine
climbing over my house, unfortunately not blooming yet.

Attached Thumbnails
Hybrid African Impatiens - JungleJewel.JPG (1/1)-brug.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HBWR.JPG (49.8 KB, 102 views)