Old 02-08-2007, 07:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Bindweed with bee - BindweedBee.jpg (1/1)

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 10:03:55 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

I'm just so happy to finally see honeybees again!
I'm glad I have food for them. The bindweed (wild morning glory) has
taken over a good part of the back yard this year as I did not do a lot
of gardening due to the cost of city water. I'm ruthless weeding it out
where I do not want it.

Little did I know that the drought we were having was over with with a
vengeance. The local Aquifer is almost at record levels in Central Texas.

I thought this was kinda cute as her head is covered with pollen:

NIce shot! I too like the pollen.

Keep it up!

Charlie

I'll try. g
Gotta defrost the camera when I take it outside.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.