Old 01-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Cleveland Ponder

Default Pump housing lids

My pump house is about 3.5' x 5'. The walls which rise about 1.5"
above the ground are made of 1/2" PT plywood with 2x6 PT running
around the inside top. I have a 4x4 spanning the midpoint across the
width. The lid is made out of 1/2" PT plywood with a lip made from PT
1x2. I painted it to match the nearby rock and put a couple of pieces
of rock on it to help camouflage it. I also planted some decorative
grass around it.

Oingofan wrote in message . ..
I have a 4'x6' pump house that is pretty much buried in the ground. I
plan on putting a deck over it, but want to put some type of lid on
the pump house itself to keep out dirt/water. Has anyone built
anything like this? If so, any pictures? Thx!
Oingofan