Old 04-08-2007, 02:59 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Default DR field and brush

Steveo wrote:

Srgnt Billko wrote:
Guess I am looking for one used. They've appealed to me for years but I
really couldn't justify. Now I need to trim along my woods roads - I'm
guessing about 800' - so the hunt is on.

I remember that commercial but I haven't seen it lately, what do/did they
sell for new?

http://drpower.com/

their home page

http://drpower.com/TwoStepCategory.a...Machines-_-FAB

Field and Brush page

http://www.drpower.com/TwoStepModels...tep&LinkType=3

models and prices page

I bought their 13hp chipper for my tree service operation.
anything over 4.5 inches is actually firewood and is
incorporated as raw material into my firewood operation.
their chipper actually works very well. the only issue I
have with the down chute model is you have to make sure to
clear the chip pile every so often or you'll get one heck
of a backup. my issue is no fault of the operation and
function of the machine, it has more to do with the operator
not paying attention to the chip pile reaching the chute
and stopping the out flow..