Old 04-08-2007, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Rhubarb Rhubarb Rhubarb!!!!!!

"Gregoire Kretz" wrote in message
Dgethin wrote:

I have been trying to kill a patch of rhubarb, weed killer won't do it,
so I
have been trying to dig it out (down to 4 foot), and it still goes down
further than that.
Is there a easy way to do it.

I do wonder if rhubarb will grow from those roots, the rhubarb I have grown
allways has a faily large lump from which the stalks grow, I would have
thought that a minor root would just die.

Have you tried just leaving it for the moment and see whether it does
regrow?