Old 04-08-2007, 04:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Amos Nomore Amos Nomore is offline

Default Mirabilis longiflora - Angel'sTrumpets.JPG (1/1) - MirabilisSeeds.JPG (1/1)

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Amos Nomore expounded:

You will only need to obtain seeds once. The plant gives up its bounty
very willingly. It is perennial where I live in zone 7 and self-sows
besides.

Care to share any seeds? I've got breadseed poppies and Angelica giga
seeds to share if you're interested......

I would be happy to. Send me an email, the address is good.

Nice bunch of pictures. Your container arrangements are splendid!