Old 04-08-2007, 10:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default DR field and brush

Srgnt Billko said:

"willshak" wrote in message
on 8/3/2007 8:24 PM Srgnt Billko said the following:
Guess I am looking for one used. They've appealed to me for years but I
really couldn't justify. Now I need to trim along my woods roads - I'm
guessing about 800' - so the hunt is on.

How often do you think you would have to trim brush along your woods
roads?
How about a rental?
Bill

Funny you should ask. I was at a Simplicity dealer an hour ago. Their
similar machine is $85 per day - and I would need it for a whole day. I
said just along the woods road but there are a few other spots I would use
it also.

Kinda like when ya buy a power washer to clean the house. Then you notice
what it does for concrete. Then you notice they make a car soap for the
machine, so you do all of your vehicles. Then you run outta things to
blast, and depression sets in. Ya, it's prolly best to rent that brush
cutter so you don't get severly depressed. =)

--

Eggs

A: Top-posters.
Q: What is the most annoying thing in newsgroups?