Old 05-08-2007, 01:15 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default with the fruit comes the........

On 8/4/07 9:44 PM, in article , "rachael
simpson" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Works for breakfast.

Cheryl

are you kidding? it works for dessert too.....
lol
And how, but cold, with a big cup of tea at breakfast... Tastes decadent,
but it's not really,

huh? did i miss something? are you doped up on pain meds still? (j/k)

did you mean "and how 'bout cold?"
maybe I read it wrong........lol

Re-read conversationally. Great dessert, but frankly, I adore it cold with
my morning cuppa
how's the cut BTW?

Well, the dead skin came off and I have a big pink spot that is getting lots
and lots of Vitamin E cream. Still can't hold a needle properly to stitch,
but I'm headed to the garden tomorrow as the "oozy" spot has closed.

yeah, i gotcha! that's what i thought, but wasn't sure.....tv noise
(america's most wanted) & kids screaming (playfully) interfered with my
train of thought.
got all 3 on the floor flipping around.....hubby, son, & daughter...

That would interfere with mine as well - I got a quieter night. DD was
really tired and went up with out much complaint to read and DS and DH were
off doing a hockey party.

Glad your cut's healing up.....i know that had to be aggravating.

And how...and it is still bothersome.