Old 05-08-2007, 03:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default Show Pic 2 - Completely unsure

Yep, here's a close-up of a flower on my plant

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Hi Dave

I believe this is Isabelia pulchella (syn Neolauchea pulchella). My plant
of this species has just finished flowering.

Cheers

John

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Couldn't get to the show tag for a photo id, but the owner's tag
apparently
says: ?eocauchia pulchella. Again, I couldn't find a match in Orchid
Wiz.

Suggestions? Or am I just having an alzheimers day in my use of Orchid
Wiz?
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
Show Pic 2 - Completely unsure-neolauchea_pulchella.jpg